Ethos & Vision
Stanhope nurtures children to develop the skills to become life-long learners in an ever-changing world, resilient when faced with problems and fearless in their quest to be the individual that they dream to be.
Stanhope provides the students with a safe, stimulating and caring environment that empowers children to use their own voice and skills of self-regulation to contribute to an environment that harnesses each child’s unique potential. Stanhope believes that by providing our students with a rich, varied curriculum underpinned by core and Great British values alongside an appreciation of music, art and travel, contributes to us all becoming responsible, respectful, and open-minded citizens within a global community.
- Imagine a school in which all children feel like they belong because their views and cultures are celebrated.
- Imagine a school which all children are intrinsically motivated to achieve their own personal best.
- Imagine a school where making mistakes are treated as an opportunity to learn.
- Imagine a school that invests in experiences that inspires and motivates children.
- Imagine a school that believes each child can make a difference to not only their local community but also the wider world.
- Imagine a school that helps mould articulate, expressive and confident communicators with a committed dedication to excellence and innovation.
- Imagine Stanhope Primary School.