Our Holiday Club has proven to be very popular with the children and parents. It is open during most school holidays and provides safe, quality day care for children aged 3 to 11 years. We offer families flexible and affordable childcare solutions through active multi-activity programmes within a safe, supportive and fun environment. We also understand that children have different interests ensuring that each day is filled with a wide range of inclusive activities suitable for all abilities and interests. As well as being able to choose what activities they would like to do, children are always encouraged to try something new!
All our staff members are trained, enhanced DBS-checked and full of enthusiasm to deliver fun and inclusive activities, to keep children entertained and moving all day. Don’t let your child miss out on all the action which includes our child led activity programme that provides opportunities for children to access a range of new fun and enriching experiences.
There are also be a Paediatric first aid trained staff members on site.
The Club opens at 8.30 am and the pick up time is no later than 5.15 pm
During the Christmas period hours may vary
The club is open to children who attend Stanhope and those who do not and will run every half term, Easter Summer and Christmas, excluding Bank Holiday Dates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07785 593 274 (Mon-Fri) for further information.
If your child has never attended our holiday camp before please download our registration form by clicking here and returning it by email.
If your child has attended our provision in the past and your circumstances have not changed please complete your registration by clicking this link Pre registered
Payment Options & Childcare Vouchers
The cost is just £12.50 per day for each child, during the half term months, February, April, May, October and December.
The summer holiday period will be charged at £15.00 per day.
Please note that if you cancel a place at Holiday Club for any reason, it will not be possible to give any refunds without at least one week's notice. All sessions MUST be paid before your child attends Holiday Club or on the first day of registration.
- BACS; Details will be provided if this option is chosen
- Tax- Free Childcare payments: School URN 101907
Childcare vouchers from the following;
- Edenred- Account number P21087181
- Sodexo- Account number 879448
- Computershare- Account number 0023894449
- Busy Bees Benefits -UB6 9EG
- Bravo Benefits
Stanhope is proud to continue supporting a large number of our local authority partners to deliver the Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme during the Summer holidays.
The HAF programme will help support children to;
- Stay active during the school holidays
- Take part in a wide range of enriching and engaging activities that supports their development
- Eat healthy during the holidays
- Be safe, socialise and make new friends
It allows as many children as possible to have equal opportunities to activities and healthy food during the school holidays.
Ofsted Number: 101907
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- If your child brings a Packed lunch, snacks **Please note: Stanhope is a nut-free zones.**
- A refillable water bottle is required
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.